Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009! Bring on the wine!

Okay, so 2008 really really sucked! I had lost two jobs, had a very very bad relationship with a really retarded guy, and my dad passed away suddenly due to a heart attack. So when new years came, I wanted to be the guy who pushes down the lever with the hard hat and everything to demo 2008! So here we are 7 days into 2009 and last night on top of everything I found out I'm pre-diabetic! Sucks huh. So I decided to take charge of my life and really live up to my words and make 2009 the year of change. I chose to start this blog as a way to not only document my (hopeful) achievements but to have some sort of audience to intimidate me to get an the ball and follow through with what I say I am going to do. Okay so to get the ball rolling, I am gonna do something I have never done. I am going to announce my weight. No, not right now, but at the end of this year long journey. New Years Eve 2009 I will tell everyone what I weigh now, and what I weigh then. So I need lots of support and intimidation! Oh yeah and this blog is called please pass the wine, not only for my love of the grape juice, but all the whining (please forgive my spelling) that i will be doing! Lol. Okay, maybe I should tell you a little about myself before I go. I just turned 30, I'm a single mom of two, my son "BUBBA" is 9 and my daughter "SPOILED DRAMA QUEEN" is 7. Im sure you will hear lots of "whining" about and from them. Right now I'm not working, I have been a recruiter for staffing agencys for like the past 5 years, but due to the economy I've been out of work for like 6 months. But I'm going back to school and hope to work towards a business degree. Maybe when things pick back up (YEAH OBAMA) I'll land a good job and things will be more stable for us. My biggest support system right now has been my sister "mimi" My kids dad is beyond dead beat! Im kinda seeing someone right now, but things are wierd. Im sure I'll be talking about him soon. Okay so thats about it right now, I'll check in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment