Saturday, January 24, 2009

NO WINE!

okay so i havent been on in a long time but so much has gone on. Lets see, took kids to globetrotters, drama queen was in and out of er for like 3 days, she caught the stomach flu and it was followed by dehydrartion.(spelling again, I know) umm school started, i dropped a class already. I was scared that if I went through with the gastric bypass, I would miss too much and I didnt want to do it half assed. I went to the appoitment, the gastric bypass class. they tell you all the ins and outs that your doctor doesnt. It was kinda scary and made me really think twice about it. my stomach will stay the size of a egg for the rest of my life. I will be able to only eat 1 cup of food a day. Oh and heres the thing that totally scared me away no sour cream and no wine FOREVER! I wanted to pack it up and walk out of the class right away! NO WINE!!! Oh my god! But this girl in the class had told me she used alli and it helped her drop 80lbs. I am really going to look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment